Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default how do I reduce font size of blank lines between paragraphs?

You shouldn't have blank lines between your paragraphs at all. The better
method is to set the space before or space after value for the real
paragraphs.

"Tony" wrote in message
Using Cataneo BT or other elaborate font for presentation documents I find
they look so much better if I go through and reduce the font size of the
blank lines between paragraphs to 8 pt (when the typeface is 14pt.). It
also
saves paper!! Is there any way to do this with one action or set up a
template for this. Many thanks.
--
Tony