Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Insert page break without splitting table

To answer the question you initially asked, you can break a table at a
specific point without splitting it by formatting the row as "Page break
before." Use of "Keep with next," as explained at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm, may
forestall that.

http://word.mvps.org

"Kate" wrote in message
I have a table with repeatable header and auto cell numbering. Some rows
belong logicly together and I would like to keep those together on the
same
page. How can I inform word (2007) that I want it to make page break
before a
specified row without loosing my repeatable header and auto numbering? I
hope
my question is clear.
--
Kate