Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rick[_4_] Rick[_4_] is offline

Default Changing default file location in Word 2003

In Word 2003, I'd like to change the File location of my default
directory that I save files into and open from. I click on Tools |
Options | File Locations. I select the Documents filetype and then
click Modify. It brings up the Modify Location dialog and I see a
list of folders. I click on DOCS but it
doesn't insert it into the Folder Name edit box. I click ok and
nothing happens; my default folder is still what I had before.

I'm on a corporate computer; is it possible that I'm being prevented
from changing my default file location?