Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Oyvind Oyvind is offline

Default How do I set "space after" for a table style (Word 2003)?

When creating tables, I would like to have a setting "space after" to ensure
some spacing without using empty paragraphs.

I can do this for each table by changing Table Properties, setting the text
wrapping to "Around", and then setting the distance from surrounding text
via "Positioning". However, I can't get at this setting when creating or
modifying a Table Style.

Is this at all possible, or is there another way to automatically insert the
required spacing? Right now I use an extra paragraph, and just had to track
down and remove an empty page because the table was at the very end of both
a chapter and a page.

Any help appreciated!

Oyvind