A different approach from Reading Layout view, but in Word 2003 you can open
two copies of a document and use Window | Compare Side by Side to see two
noncontinuous pages.

"Ashish Agrawal" Ashish wrote in message
I highly appreciate "Read" facility of Word 2003. I want that user should

be
allowed to choose different screens in each pane. Like, it currently

displays
say - screen 7 and 8, but I want screen lets say - 8 and 12. Sometimes,

you
have to refer to some other page very freq. and it that scenario, this

"Read"
facility will be very helpful.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.