Jay Freedman

Default How Do You Do Double Word Spacing?

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:37:06 -0800, Magnesium
wrote:

Version: Windows 2003.

Problem: I can't seem to find out how to put double spacing inbetween each
word. It will save more time than pressing space twice every time and would
be less hassle than setting up a tab for it. All I can find though is line,
character and paragraph spacing. Is there actually a way to put double
spacing between words?

There's no way to do it automatically while you're typing the words.
After you've finished typing all the text, you can use the Edit
Replace dialog to find one space and replace it with two spaces.

This is an extremely unusual thing to want to do, which is why there
isn't any setting for it. What are you doing that needs double spacing
between words?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman