Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Attempting to disable all user functionality in a form except for form entry

Good morning,
Using a form, which I have locked down, I am attempting to stop users
from doing anything other than form field entry. As with any standard
form that has been protected, users can only enter text in the form
fields and not change the original text questions. Only issue is that
the users are able to hit return and the document allows them to do
this and then the numbering scheme is null and void.

Is there a manner in which I can lock down the ability to do a line
return and limit user control ONLY to text and keystrokes inside of the
form field?

Much appreciated,
Mike