Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tcebob tcebob is offline

Default How do you Lock text to a page in word

Insert/Break Section. In your case select Page so the new section starts on a new page.

rs

"andy" wrote in message
: How do you go about making a new section?
:
: "tcebob" wrote:
:
: Why not make the second page a new section?
:
: rs
:
:
: "andy" wrote in message
: ...
: :I have made a two sided document with a header and footer on page one on page
: : two I have my buisness terms and conditions how do I lock this text to the
: : second page as evert time I type on page one the text moves down on page two.
: : I found the lock sub document button but it stays grey so cannot be
: : used?Thanks.
:
:
: