Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Saving style changes to templates from Underlying documents

When modifying the style, check the "Add to template" option (Word 97-2003)
or "New documents based on this template" option (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"akkrug" wrote in message
I recently set up a new template with a number of styles and I'm still
tweaking the styles as I create forms based on the new template. When I
modify a style in the underlying form, sometimes Word asks if I want to
save
the changes to the template, but sometimes it doesn't. Is there a way to
force Word to save any changes to the template when a style is changed in
an
underlying form based on the template?

Thanks for the help!!

Ken K.