Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default template orright hand margin set up

Type the word "NOTES" in a text box that you anchor to the header paragraph;
that way, it will be repeated on all pages using the header in question. For
more, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Larry L. Harris" Larry L. wrote in
message ...
I want to set up the right hand portion of my page to have a line down the
margin and to have the word "NOTES" to appear at the top of this margin or
column for each page.

I write many college papers and I want the reader to have the courtesy to
have a separate "NOTE" column for his own use as he/she reads the paper.