Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail-Merge Email with Message Options

Then you will need to create an account in that name/email address.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"NewKidontheBlock" wrote in
message ...
Thanks for the reply.

We have a problem because the address I will directing replies to is not
one
of mine.

Kind regards

Tony

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You must be logged into the mail program as the "reply to address"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"NewKidontheBlock" wrote in
message ...
I wish to email the members of my local insurance institute (I am their
membership secretary) but I don't want replies coming back to me.
Rather,
would wish to invoke the "Have replies sent to" message option but you
don't
get the opportunity to do this.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Kind regards