Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tom Tom is offline

Default insert new cell in specific table, then populate with text?

I thought of a method that might be easier. All I'm trying to do is set
up a one-row table with two columns. In the left column, I want there
to be a note icon. In the right column, I want there to be note text.

In my Word document, I'll have the following, tagged with a r-note
style:

noteicon $ Note: This is sample text and so on.

Here's what I want the macro to do:

1. Find each instance of text with the r-note style.
2. Convert this text into a 2-column table using $ as the separator.
3. Make the left column 1 inch long, the right column 5 inches long.
4. Indent the table 1 inch.
5. Remove the cell borders.
6. Replace all instances of the text noteicon with a specific image
file.

I would really appreciate anyone's help. This is the last macro I need
to complete my RoboHelp output conversion process.