Flygirl555

Default Word 2003 - Using Add In - Toolbars Keep Disappearing

I have a custom template in Word 2003 that has custom toolbars, auto-text, etc.

Two months ago, I was using Word 2000 and I noticed that when certain
actions occurred (e.g. - the web toolbar appeared or I switched between a
window with another application), my custom toolbars disappeared. The only
way I could restore them was to right click the toolbar and turn them on
again, or add them back through the Add-In's dialog box.

My tech support was clueless, so they reinstalled Word 2003 (since we are
upgrading in about a month). The problem went away for awhile, but now it is
back. It is happening on my co-workers machine too.

I tried restoring the template from my backup copy (thinking maybe my
template is corrupt), but that didn't help either.

Any ideas of how to try to fix this problem?