Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default You need to change the paste special

On Aug 11, 4:24*pm, MyHandsy
wrote:
"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
It's perfectly obvious that you haven't read the thread, or you would
have seen "MyHandsy" bragging about his own nastiness (he calls it
"getting the fanboys wound up," whatever that means.) As I did with
you, I answered him in his own style. (Though you seem to have snipped
whatever it was you were congratulating him for. At least, no such
"spanking" appears above.)

You, Mr Daniels, are a fanboy. That means you seem to believe a priori that,
no matter what the topic might be, Microsoft is right and the opinion coutner
to Microsoft is wrong. Your emotional state with regard to this post is
called "wound up". Hope this clears up the confusion in terms .

You have obviously never read any of my other postings in other
threads.

As you snipped when you "repeated" my words, IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE,
you are wrong and everyone else is right.