Wayne Wengert

Cindy;

Thanks for that information. I'll try an alternate approach. Sure seems like
something that Word should be able to do - maybe Word 2010?

Wayne

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Wayne,

but I don't see how to apply that to an Email
Merge - there is no "NEW" document?

That's the problem. And when I don't have a lot of time (or
patience for experimenting), that's why I avoid these
questions. There simply is no "simple" answer. FWIW

1. Don't use Word. There's other software out there that's
better for merging to email. You should find a list at
slipstick.com

2. Merge to a new document, then use Doug Robbins's tool
for pulling the result apart and sending it as separate
emails. You should find this on the word.mvps.org site,
labelled as something for emailing with attachments. You
should be able to use (or adapt) it to email without
attachments.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)