Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
srid srid is offline

Default how to retrieve mailmerge field name using vb.net

Questions:
1)in method 1 ,i am saving each merged record as a file
a)How to show all the merged records in one document with new pages or read
the saved files and put them in one word document. Each file info should be
in a new page?
2)in method 2,How to replace DSN info wth slq server connection string
like "Data Source=servername;initial catalog=dbname;Integrated security=true;"
or the provider name. I am using sql server 2000
3)if I give the user an option to create a new template;
a)how to restrict the merge field values:what i mean is user only able to
see the mergefields that i created(in the dropdown box)

thanks in advance