Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Table styles: add white space following the table

Unfortunately, no, though this has frequently been suggested/requested.

"Jen" wrote in message
I'm trying (really trying!) to use proper styles in formatting my

documents,
but what a PITA!! I'm especially having problems with tables. None of the
font changes I make seem to be saved into the table format (I did find

some
other information about this on this forum...apparently this is some kind

of
bug?) but now I want to be able to add some white space (like 12pt worth)
after my table and before the next line. Whenever I change the spacing in

the
styles dialog, it just changes the table itself.

Is there any way to add a certain amount of white space after a table,
without having to modify the style of the paragraph following it?

TIA,
Jen