Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
degron

Default cant print landscape

I read through the suggestions there but nothing seemed to hit it
exactly. I had already tried to uninstall the printer and reinstall
with the latest drivers but that didn't help. I have several of these
machines with exactly the same setup but this is the only one that is
doing this. Here is an more in-depth description of the issue...I went
to the user's room she was complaining about a missing toolbar in Word.
I added her formatting toolbar back and at this point she told me that
her Word stopped printing landscape. I don't know how long it has been
doing this, she said that it did it that day but who knows...anyway.
There are 2 users that log on to this computer and one said that the
landscape works for her (which it didn't). I don't believe that the
issue is with the printer because Excel works fine.

humm I am going to install a separate networked printer on her machine
to see if I get the same thing, so that I can rule out the printer.