Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rod Merritt

Default How to insert a monthly calendar for a newsletter with space f

Suzanne, thanks for the reply. I did find the calendar templates, but My
problem is when I download a 2006 Word calendar template, and copy a certain
month, and then Paste it into a Word Newsletter template, the calendar will
not fit on the page (it is too wide) Its probably just a matter of
formatting the calendar page, to fit the page in the Newsletter template. I
hope this makes sense.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Numerous calendar templates are available in the Office Template Gallery at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

"Rod Merritt" Rod wrote in message
news
Can anyone give me a tip on how to create a calendar in word, which has

space
on each day to enter events on the calendar