garfield-n-odie

Click on Format | Styles and Formatting | Show: Custom | check
the "TOC 4" box under "Styles to be visible" | OK.

Frank Drost wrote:

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Did you remove italics from the TOC4 style (that's not the same
as the Heading 4 style) in Format | Styles and Formatting?

Ha, is that it! I can't remember how I made that table in the first place. I
indeed have not changed the TOC4 style. Odd thing now is that when I call up
style and formatting (I have Word 2003), I don't see that style anywhere.
When I click on the line in the table of contents, it says it is a
"hyperlink". Where can I find the style toc4 so that I can change it?
ta