Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RPMitchal RPMitchal is offline

Default Filling in the Blanks €“ Using the Mouse

Word 2003

What I have is a protected form that I would like to use as a Word
presentation to show users where, how and what information is to be used to
populate a particular blank field.

Is there a possible process, through perhaps the use of form fields or
bookmarks, where I can use the mouse to click through and populate a series
of blank fields?

Once the mouse is clicked within a particular blank field a previously saved
string of text would be inserted prior to moving on to the next blank field
and repeating the process throughout the entirety of the form?

With much appreciation in advance for any assistance in this regard, I remain€¦

Thankfully yours €“ Rod