Ed

Default Word 2000 linked text boxes

I have a document with several text boxes. Each text box is anchored to the
heading above it. Some text boxes are at the bottom of a page, and when text
is added above them, instead of moving to the next page, they drop to the
botttom of the page below the set margins.

To get around this, I have text box links from the end of one page to the
beginning of another. When I add content outside a text box that forces the
top text box to move to the next page, the two text boxes are no longer
necessary. Is there a way to move the content back to the top text box
automatically, or is there a better solution than using linked text boxes for
this issue? This is a document that will be updated frequently, and I'd like
to avoid having to realign text boxes after every change.