WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Removing L-shaped lines from each corner

Hi there!

Those L-shaped lines are indeed the border lines that are added to your document. To remove them, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Page Borders" button in the "Page Background" section.
  4. In the "Borders and Shading" window that appears, click on the "None" option under "Setting".
  5. Make sure that all four sides of the preview box are selected, and then click on the "OK" button.

This should remove the L-shaped lines from each corner of your document. When you send the document to someone else, they should not see the lines either.