Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lindy lindy is offline

Default How can I have a new doc NOT start cursor in the header?

Thank you, Graham. This same problem has bugged me for 2 months. I have just
come across this Discussion Group this evening, and did a search for "new
document starts in header". It turned up this post with your advice. Your
link solved the glitch for me. I am so pleased!
Lindy, Australia

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Are you sure the problem isn't http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm ?

kimba wrote:
every new document i open starts the cursor in the header. i would
like the default to start the cursor in the body of the document.
HELP! thanks