Herb Tyson [MVP]

Choose Format - Bullets and Numbering - Bulleted tab. Click on a bullet
you're not likely to use, then click on Customize, and then on Character.
See if what you want is listed in the font shown; if not, choose a different
font and explore. Find the character you want, and click OK - OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"backcountryman" wrote in message
Microsoft Word's 'Bullets and Numbering' has always had a square -- or
box --
that could be selected, which I always liked. It was perfect for "Things
Do" or packing lists. However, I cannot find it in Word 2003's 'Bullets
and
Numbering.' Can someone please tell me if this particular icon is still
available -- and how to locate it in 'Bullets and Numbering.'

TIA,

John