Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default What are all the layout compatibility options in Word 2007?

I don't think there are actually any new ones in Word 2007, but the
explanations in that article aren't always very helpful for any version,
anyway. A lot of them are kind of trial-and-error, I think.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
The following KB article explains most of the compatibility options:

Description of the Compatibility options that are available in the Options
dialog box in Word 2003, Word 2002, and Word 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288792/en-us

There doesn't seem to be a similar article written for Word 2007.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"prestebb" wrote in message
In Word Options/advanced there are several layout options listed. How can
I find out what each of them does?