Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BoniM BoniM is offline

Default I need the symbols for make and female. Word 2003

Type 2640 then Alt+x or 2642, Alt+x with any standard font.

"Leah the Lost Symbol Gal" wrote:

I have tried to look through every logical font based symbol set for these
two symbols but I can't find them. When I do a search I only get text on how
to add a symbol or how to locate a symbol in a document; how can I locate a
symbol in a font set by name?

For instance, suppose I did not know where the degree symbol was How would I
find it?

If anyone knows which font set (if any) has the circle with arros pointing
in or out for male of femal could you please reply here.
And if anyone knows how to locate a symbol in a font set by name

ie Ampersand. fraction. Male, Female, degree, happy face what ever!!!
Please reply
Thanks
Leah