Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JWhitehead JWhitehead is offline

Default Office 2007 & ODBC

I am trying to do a mail merge in MS Word 2007 from an ODBC source. I am able
to find the option to do so. I go through this, but when I get the end, it
tells me there is errors with the merge, and no data is showing from the
merge.

If I import the data from ODBC to Access, for example, it shows all 450
records correctly. I can then do the mail merge in Word from there. The only
thing is, if the data that I've imported into Access changes in the original
table(s), other than re-importing, how would I get it to show the updated
data?

I guess what I'm asking here...
Is there a way to do a mail merge in MS Word 2007 to an ODBC source, and
actually be able to view the records?