Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default product key

Sometimes you need to call more than once or twice. I have been telling
people for several years that if they call tech support and speak with
someone who they don't understand or a person who gives them information
that is beyond their level of understanding, they need to call
again.........and again........and again, if necessary. Don't get nasty with
them. Try to remember that they are trying to do their job. You can also try
(although it may not work) asking to speak with their supervisor.

Did you follow the steps that are listed on
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;823570?
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dr" wrote in message
Tried that. Twice. Both times I got a person who did not understand
English
very well. We got nowhere.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Call Microsoft.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Megan Dalke" Megan wrote in message
Have you found out the answer yet becuase I am having the same
problem??
(
Thank you I appreciate your help. Why isn't my product key working. I
have
double checked it 10 times..what do I need to do???

"Priti" wrote:

I have been trying to use the product key to register my software, but
its
saying "you have not entered the valid product key." I'm so
frustrated,
don't know what to do.