Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Delores Elias Delores Elias is offline

Default Print Current Page

Yes, I'm sure I'm on the specific page. I don't just scroll down. I click
somewhere on the page so that it becomes active.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Delores Elias wrote:
I have a user that, when she wants to print current page in a multipage
document, only page 2 will print. For instance, we page down to page 10.
Once we select print, we can see in the background (behind print dialog box)
that page 2 is showing and page 2 is what will print. We are using Office
2003, sp1. It has only been reported by one user so far. What is causing
this and how can it be fixed. Thanks for your help. Also, none of these
documents contains multiple sections.

Are you positive that the cursor is on page 10? I.e., if you simply
scroll down via a mouse wheel, Word might show you page 10 while the
cursor is still on page 2 ...

2cents
Robert
--