Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default difference between word and office

Word is not part of Windows, but of Office. If you have an office trial
installed then it seems likely (though not inevitable) that the version of
Word you have is part of that trial. The crucial question is: Did you buy
Word as a separate program?

educational asistant wrote:
I got a 60 day free trial of microsoft office. I seem to have word as
part of windows. Will I still have word after the 60 days? Or do I
need to buy the software for office? Is word just one of the programs
of offfice?