Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Clive Clive is offline

Default Word gives Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" after Executing to Email

Yes.

Thank you very much!
"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message ...
Could it be the problem with unqualified objects described in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319832

?

Peter Jamieson
"Clive" wrote in message ...
I'm writing an app in VB6 to use Word 2003 to send out the result of a Mailmerge to Emails

At .Mailmerge.Execute it actually works - puts the emails in Outlook's Outbox - but then it Errors giving the error message:
Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients"

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? If so how can I fix it?

I have cleanup code that no longer runs after the Execute statement - and will have to be recoded if I can't solve this.

Help much appreciated.

Clive Elsworth (London UK)