Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Convert Word 2003 documents to WordPerfect formate

If that's the case, then you may need to suggest that the sender purchase
Word Perfect for you. (And that response probably isn't an option either.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bill Siebert" wrote in message
Unfortunately, the recipient who wants the WP file refuses RTF files as
"incorrect format," so this response is not helpful.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

The WordPerfect converter that comes with Word 2002 and 2003 is an
import-only converter. It cannot export to WordPerfect. But you can
still "save as" a Rich Text Format (.rtf) file, which WordPerfect can
open.

Carol wrote:

How do I convert a Word document to WordPerfect? I don't see that
capability
to do a save as type in Word 2003. Did we lose that feature?