Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Mail merge doesn't reflect data source changes

Changes to the data file would have to be saved before they are reflected in
a merge. Simply adding them is not sufficient.

gdonald20 wrote:
Hi

I have a word 2002 mail merge letter, for which the data source is a
csv text file.

The data source is populated by the click of a button in a access
database.

Everytime you click the button the text file updates properly but the
mail merge document doesn't, it appears to be stuck on the first file
that it ran.

Can anyone help me i really don't understand it.

Thanks

Gillian