Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Leer

Default Can not get a data table to display on the page I want it to

I have a 2-page document with a data table on the 2nd page and nothing but a
headline on the first page. I am trying to delete all of the blank lines
between the start of the table on the 2nd page and the headline at the top
of the first page. I hit the backspace key on the first page until the table
shows up on the first page, but it keeps disappearing and displaying back on
the 2nd page. What can I do to correct this?

Thanks.