Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jhensley1998 jhensley1998 is offline

Default Why won't my MS Word work with my Transcription Equipment?

I was having a problem with my transcription software--I use both Express
Scribe & GearPlayer--wherein my foot pedal wasn't working with anything.
Well, I have updated my drivers and ran bothy Error Fix and RegCure to fix
any registry errors. I also installed Pedable foot pedal software. Now, my
food pedal is working fine, my MS Word is working fine...separately. However,
When I open the word document that I want to do my transcription work in and
step on my foot pedal to start my dictation, when I try to type in Word
NOTHING HAPPENS. It's like the keyboard went DEAD. And the mouse doesn't
move. I have to hit CTRL+ALT+Delete to unfreeze everything so I get my mouse
back. But when I try to type in MS Word using either Express Scribe or
GearPlayer...NOTHING.

Anybody have any ideas of WHY this has happened and WHAT I can do to fix
it??? This is my job and I have a lot of work to do and I can't do any of it
because MS Word and ExpressScribe won't work together.

They were fine just as early as THIS MORNING. I have no idea what happened.
Please HELP!!!!!!