Web Sniffer

In article , "Bob Buckland ?:-
\)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com says...
If you use View=Print Layout and then use the Zoom control
to show page width or full page you should see a grey (or
other color depending on your Windows color scheme settings)
surround of the 'page'

========
"Web Sniffer" wrote in message news:1120138934.d354b38c0abfb7ae507ebbc6391bed23@t eranews...
I used to use Wordpro and had my pageview set up so there was a grey
border round a white page, so it looked like it was a photo frame. I
can't seem to do that in Word 2002. Or am I missing something?

I don't think it does what I want. It's the "pasteboard" that's shaded.
What I want is to be able to shade the area between the edge of the page
and the area where the text is typed.