Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Marty Winstead

Default Mail Merge in Word 2002

I have set up a mail merge where I need addresses to print 4 times per page
(postcards) only I need it to be a unique address for each merge code area.
I can only get the same address for all 4 merge address fields per page and a
unique address does not occur until the next page. I've tried to put in
section breaks but this doesn't work. I do not have Publisher loaded so is
there any way to get this to work in Word? I had it once before but now that
I've played with this merged document, I can't get it back.