Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Mail Merge in Word 2002

In addition to what Peter and Doug have said (which will do the job), note
that postcard templates four to a page are standard label formats provided
with Word. If you use one of these and create a mailing label merge
document, the work is all done for you

Marty Winstead wrote:
I have set up a mail merge where I need addresses to print 4 times
per page (postcards) only I need it to be a unique address for each
merge code area. I can only get the same address for all 4 merge
address fields per page and a unique address does not occur until the
work. I do not have Publisher loaded so is there any way to get this
to work in Word? I had it once before but now that I've played with
this merged document, I can't get it back.