Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default how do I unlock a document created by myself??

If they are all locked, your trail version has probably ended and you will
have to buy product.

Yves

"Chuck" wrote in message
Steph, did you get your problem resolved? I have a similar problem. My
Microsoft applications are all locked and grayed out. I have no clue what
could have hit or clicked to lock my applications. Can you are anyone help
me?

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

"Steph" wrote:

I have created a document & locked it as it is to be filled in by a
number of
other people. Only problem is I cannot get in to change it??