Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Wildcard "special" searches

On Jul 28, 11:19*pm, Venky62
T wrote:
Where are you placing the cursor ? Please try the macro with the cursor
anywhere on the line where the footnote reference is located but before
the footnote reference. It should work.

I placed the cursor a few characters before the footnote reference, on
the same line.

I just tried it again, and the Visual Basic window opened, with the
line "Cut" highlighted and a little box reading "Compile error: Sub or
Function not defined."

Please let me know if it doesn't. If not, I will code for placing the
cursor between the footnote reference and the next character. If you can
get this macro to work, it should be even more convenient for you.

Indeed.