Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

I can't figure it out. Maybe something was left out while copying my code? Is there a period before the cut statement? Like ".cut" ?

Could you upload your document so that I could see where the error is creeping in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
On Jul 28, 11:19*pm, Venky62
wrote:
Where are you placing the cursor ? Please try the macro with the cursor
anywhere on the line where the footnote reference is located but before
the footnote reference. It should work.

I placed the cursor a few characters before the footnote reference, on
the same line.

I just tried it again, and the Visual Basic window opened, with the
line "Cut" highlighted and a little box reading "Compile error: Sub or
Function not defined."

Please let me know if it doesn't. If not, I will code for placing the
cursor between the footnote reference and the next character. If you can
get this macro to work, it should be even more convenient for you.

Indeed.