Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Wildcard "special" searches

It works. Thank you. (I compared the two texts -- the main difference
is that you added periods to start a number of lines.)

But not when the cursor is placed between note and following
character, only when it precedes a note.

And Ctrl-Shift-T still brings up a box saying that if I want to add a
digital signature, blah-di-blah-di-blah. (I've never had trouble
assigning a shortcut before! The default assignment for Ctrl-Shift-T
is "Unhang," something I have no use for, not "digital signature"!)

Maybe Ctrl-Alt-T will do it ...

On Jul 29, 11:20*pm, Venky62
T wrote:
Okay, rather than your sending the file, I am sending a txt file with
the code that I have tested again several times, and it has worked every
time. Hopefully, this will work now.

Peter T. Daniels;492944 Wrote:

On Jul 29, 10:48*am, Venky62
wrote:-
I can't figure it out. Maybe something was left out while copying my
code? Is there a period before the cut statement? Like ".cut" ?-

Nope. It's directly below two lines in green.
-
Could you upload your document so that I could see where the error is
creeping in?-

You want me to upload my normal.dotm template somewhere? Where?

I installed the macro simply by copying your text from the newsgroup
to the clipboard, then to a Notepad file; then copied it from the
Notepad file to the template (following Greg Mayor's instructions,
which have worked all the times people have posted useful macros here
before).
-
Peter T. Daniels;492930 Wrote:

-
On Jul 28, 11:19*pm, Venky62
wrote:-
Where are you placing the cursor ? Please try the macro with the
cursor
anywhere on the line where the footnote reference is located but
before
the footnote reference. It should work.--
-
I placed the cursor a few characters before the footnote reference,
on
the same line.-
-
I just tried it again, and the Visual Basic window opened, with the
line "Cut" highlighted and a little box reading "Compile error: Sub
or
Function not defined."
-
Please let me know if it doesn't. If not, I will code for placing the
cursor between the footnote reference and the next character. If you
can
get this macro to work, it should be even more convenient for you.--
-
Indeed.--

|Filename: TransposeFootnote.txt * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
|Download:http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=134|

Venky62-