Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

Phew! I feel happy that it suits your requirement.

The "Option Explicit" statement is part of VBA options. It simply means that the code has to declare all variables. It prevents error in programming.

Yes, when I at last realized what you were really looking for, it was simply a matter of connecting the two macros by a few lines of code. I could have included all the code in one macro, but this is a better way of doing it. Any programmer who looks at the code will be able to follow it more easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
It works, and I thank you for providing exactly what I asked for
originally! Thank you very much.

I was nonplussed by the line "option explicit" at the top, and also by
the fact that it appears to be two separate macros, but somehow the
single keyboard shortcut works with both of them.

On Aug 1, 12:33*pm, Venky62 wrote:

Venky62