Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Eliminate line numbers on blank lines?

Just look at Greg's pictures. You need to remove the empty paragraphs and
add Format | Paragraph to add space using Space Before/After.

"TDMedia" wrote in message
ups.com...
All right. I guess I AM an idiot. It's amazing how I can do some of
the things I do when I can't understand a word either of you are
saying.

Suzanne: I ultimately managed to fix the last problem you tried to
help me with (forms), but it took a whole bunch of trial and error on
my own. I guess I'm not good at written directions.

Thanks, anyway!