Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
moose93

Default How do I add graphics to non-protected section of a form template?

I would like to use Word to create a template for my students to use to make
trading cards of historical figures. I would like to have part of the
document in a protected form, so the students can just add the information.
In the other part of the document I would like to have a place where students
can copy (and resize, crop, if necessary) a picture of the historical figure.
I would like it to print on 4 x 6 index cards. I have tried to create two
sections of the document and to only protect the form section, but then I
still can't resize or even move a picture, once I copy it to the protected
section. I am using Word 2002. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.