Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default how do I flow text box to second page?

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:39:01 -0800, Cletus
wrote:

As I type in a text box, the box does not flow to the next page. How do I
get the box to go to the next page?

A single text box cannot ever cross a page boundary.

You can insert another text box on the next page and then link the
second box to the first. Text that overflows the first box will go to
the second box -- but they'll always be separate boxes.

To make the link in Word 2003 or earlier, click in the first box,
click the Create Text Box Link button on the Text Box toolbar, and
then click in the second box.

If you have Word 2007, put the cursor in the first box, click the
Create Link button on the Text Box Tools ribbon, and then click in the
second box.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman