WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I flow text box to second page?

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you with that.

To flow a text box to the second page, you'll need to follow these steps:
  1. Click on the text box to select it.
  2. Look for the "Layout Options" icon that appears next to the text box. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of it.
  3. Click on the "Layout Options" icon and select "More Layout Options" at the bottom of the menu.
  4. In the "Text Box" tab of the "Format Text Box" dialog box that appears, check the box next to "Resize shape to fit text."
  5. Next, click on the "Position" tab in the same dialog box.
  6. Under "Vertical," select "Top" and "Bottom" relative to "Page."
  7. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

Your text box should now flow to the second page as you type. If it still doesn't work, you may need to adjust the size of the text box or the font size to fit more text on the page.

I hope that helps!