S. H. Drew

Default document printing small

I have a multi-page Word document that, for unknown reasons, is printing
small. It looks fine onscreen in "print preview" but when I print, the data
on each page has been shrunken and it takes up only about 2/3 of the page,
when it should take up the full page. I have not changed the font or set any
page breaks, so that is not the problem. Page set up shows the correct paper
size (8.5 x 11). I've tried printing to a different printer, but the same
thing still happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix this printing problem?