Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Serendipity Serendipity is offline

Default Directory merge/want title in header only on page 1

Using Microsoft Word 2003. I want the title of my mail merged directory to be
only on page 1 but want page numbers on all pages. I put the title in a
header but don't know how to make it show only on page 1.

Also, how do I have the name at the left margin and the phone number at the
right margin? I accomplished the look I wanted in a table, but it was a
problem that each record was a separate table because I wanted to take the
borders off the table and would have 500 tables to format with no borders.

Thanks in advance.